Details: Commensurate with experience.
About Digital Promise
Digital Promise is an independent, bipartisan 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education for all levels of learners. Positioned at the intersection of educators, entrepreneurs, and researchers, Digital Promise identifies, develops, and promotes strategies to improve all levels of education and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy. Digital Promise is a fast-paced, growing, entrepreneurial organization that values and rewards performance, collaboration, and innovation.
About the Position
Digital Promise is seeking a Program Manager for our Adult Digital Skills Micro-credentials project. In this role, the Program Manager will manage all aspects of the program including the outreach and recruitment of local partner organizations, the delivery of train-the-trainer workshops, the ongoing support of the local partner organizations, and the assessing and awarding of micro-credentials. The ideal candidate will have passion for education and working with community-based organizations to help traditionally underserved adults gain new digital skills for the workplace and an interest in systems and how they impact learning, and experience managing research projects from beginning to end.
- Conduct outreach and recruit local partner organizations to participate in an Adult Digital Skills training program in 15-20 designated cities around the country.
- Manage train-the trainer workshop details and logistics with local partners and local event planners
- Deliver train-the-trainer workshops in 15-20 cities over the next year
- Support on-going Digital Skills program partner implementations in each city including facilitating follow-up webinars, collecting program metrics, and managing micro-credential assessments.
- Manage operations related to providing grants to local partner organizations
- Manage and assess the Digital Skills micro-credentials program
- Write and/or contribute to blogs, reports, and Q&As about the project, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4+ years experience managing partnerships and programs, ideally with community-based orgs
- 2+ years experience developing and delivering in-person educational workshops to adults. Experience training for technology products prefered.
- Very comfortable using technology including Google Drive/Docs, Google Sites, Salesforce, and social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to manage various components of a program and various tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage competing deadlines, requirements, and decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Spanish speaker highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with individuals at many levels of an organization, including executives, government officials, and community members.
- A passion for education, a team mentality, creativity, and a positive “can-do,” “yes-and” spirit.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
Commensurate with experience.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply and submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Applicants are encouraged to submit their materials as soon as possible. Review will be on a rolling basis until the search is successful.
Digital Promise is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.