Details: Competitive salary
We seek a CQI Compliance Specialist in our New York City office with both the experience and knowledge to review case files to ensure “the golden thread” of treatment —ensuring there that is engagement, medical necessity, compliance (agency, state and federal) and efficiency and is responsible for completing file audits on agency programs and departments.
Who We Are: Cayuga Centers serves children, families and individuals through a network of therapeutic and needs-driven programs. Cayuga Centers is nationally recognized for its evidence-based and research informed therapeutic treatment plans. The agency, headquartered in Auburn, NY since 1852, has locations throughout CNY, Albany, New York City, Southeast Florida, and Delaware.
● Master’s Degree in related field required.
● Minimum of two years of clinical compliance experience in New York City foster care and NYC Administration for Children’s Services Foster Care Scorecard methodology required.
● Experience with non-profit social services required.
● Proven maintenance of high quality record keeping, along with the ability to analyze and evaluate files and determine necessary steps of action.
● Strong writing skills with the ability to proof read and edit.
● Strong ability to work independently as well as with a team.
● Ability to manage time effectively and multi task with the ability to stay highly organized.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the NYS OCFS Connections database and willingness to learn other programs.
● Ability to handle confidential material in a responsible manner.
● Ability to travel with little notice to all agency locations.
● Complete file audits on agency programs and departments.
● Keep staff up to date on any and all changes to file maintenance in their department.
● Able to interpret policy and procedure to maintain proper file compliance.
● Keep up to date with latest requirements with Medicaid and insurance filing.
● Keep up to date with the Council on Accreditation (COA).
● Report back to department heads on audit review.
● Bring information back to CQI team for discussion.
● Report back to management different findings in file audits.
● Give departments deadlines to meet compliance standards.
● Work in partnership with the File Specialist to create and maintain a file tracking system.
● Track and measure individual employee and program performance applying standards contained in the NYC ACS Foster Care Scorecard Methodology.
● Act as liaison with our NYC partners at ACS, COFCCA, and OCFS.
As a full time benefits position, staff is eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, FSA, supplemental life insurance, critical illness, enhanced short-term disability, and 401(k) benefits.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Open interviews every Wednesday 3 pm - 5 pm 1916 Park Ave., New York, NY 10037.