119 West Palm Street
Are you looking to make a real difference in the lives of people in your community?
Then JOIN OUR TEAM and Start Today!
We have open spots for inspiring individuals who are fluent in Spanish or English.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING. . .
Based on your availability, you will be going throughout Pasadena and Altadena educating community members about our school and collecting surveys.
You will find community members at:
- High traffic areas, such as grocery stores and parks
- Through our qualified lists
- Through walking the community
Paid training will be provided. All surveys will be followed up with and verified.
WHERE. . .
We will give you a specific area of Pasadena or Altadena to focus on.
- You must have ready access to a functioning car
- Preference for fluent Spanish speakers
- Preference will be given to candidates who can work early-afternoon, evenings and weekends
- Preference will be given to candidates who live in Pasadena or Altadena
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO ANNE.LEE@ALMFUERTEPS.ORG
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Minimum Education Required