Details: Based on Experienced
9016 154th Avenue Court Kp North
The Mission of The Mustard Seed Project is to ensure choices for healthy aging on the Key Peninsula by connecting elders with innovative programs and resources.
The Vision of The Mustard Seed Project is to create an elder-friendly Key Peninsula, where our neighbors may choose to safely “age in place” with dignity and respect.
· Models Exceptional Leadership
· Mission and Service Focused
· Exhibits passion for elder needs (work experience with elder populations preferred) with a desire to understand the uniqueness of the Key Peninsula Community
· Excellent Communicator - Planned & Impromptu
· Ability to motivate others and to listen with empathy
· Demonstrates ability to organize, prioritize and delegate
· Active Community Engagement (Relationship and Trust Building)
· Ability to merge strategic thinking and planning with day to day operational needs
· Measured Decision Maker
· Diplomatic and Tactful
· Sense of Humor
Experience working in a non-profit corporation or social service agency (rural setting with elders preferred) managing staff and volunteers within the guidelines of a strategic plan and the confines of a budget subject to the variabilities of fundraising. Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience.
· Full Time Salaried Position (compensation based on experience)
· Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
For more info on our organization: http://www.themustardseedproject.org
Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.
No phone calls please.