Federal Capital Territory
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Country Programme Manager to join our team in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Country Programme Manager (CPM) provides leadership in the management of a portfolio of programmes derived both in-country and from MC Nigeria multi-country programmes with a Nigerian component as well as perform selected country office management functions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Postgraduate qualification in International development, public health, business administration, project management or similar.
- Significant hands-on experience in project management or management of large or multi-country programmes ideally in low or middle income countries
- Strong team management skills with experience of working in disparate teams
- Experience of managing projects with a budget size of over 5 million GBP
- Experience working in a humanitarian context
- Experience in proposal development and reporting
- Significant experience in budget holding duties
- Experience working in a multi-cultural team
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.