Provide administrative assistance to the Priest and Director of Anglican & Global Relations and the department. Particular focus of this position is managing the schedules and providing logistical support for travel and appointments of the Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain daily schedules of Director’s; prioritize calendar demands; coordinate with the Executive Assistant to the Rector and Senior Ministry Team.
- Answer phone, screen calls for the Director and provide similar support for visiting lay leaders or other guests, as requested.
- Make travel arrangements for the Director, including initial planning, logistics oversight, and troubleshooting before and during travel.
- Coordinate with other Executive Assistants across Trinity to schedule Vestry, Congregational Council and other meetings and related mailings, and handle logistics and hospitality for meetings.
- Handle highly confidential and time-sensitive communications to the Director and respond or redirect as appropriate, as requested.
- Work with colleagues within the department and throughout Trinity to ensure smooth workflow in and out of the offices of each of the Senior Ministry Team.
- Coordinate activities and assignments with colleagues in the department, to provide continuity in administrative support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Flexible; available for evenings and weekends, as periodically requested
- Ready contact via mobile device
- Attendance at periodic staff and congregational retreats; evening meetings; some weekends
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Extreme confidentiality on all matters passing through this office
- Able to anticipate needs of executives and adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- PC and Mac proficient: MS Office applications, relational databases and constituent relationship management (CRM) software
- Able to respond carefully and handle sensitive pastoral information and confidential business with discretion and professionalism
- Detail oriented work; excellent electronic and paper file management skills.
Required and Preferred Education, Experience, and Credentials:
- College degree required
- Five plus years’ experience in confidential executive support and interaction with high level associates
- Budget management and financial management software (e.g., Yardi) a plus
- Experience working with diverse groups of people
- Background/interest in religion, theology and/or philosophy (Episcopalian/Anglican) is a plus
Trinity Church Wall Street offers competitive wages, and eligible team members receive a rich collection of benefits, programs, and perks including:
- Excellent group health coverage with Trinity-paid premiums
- Life insurance and Trinity-paid short- and long-term disability coverage
- A retirement savings plan with institution match after 3 months of employment
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Employee events, wellness programs, professional development, and training opportunities
- Undergraduate tuition assistance
- Summer flex schedule (in some departments)
- Employee discounts and NYC attraction passes
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please complete an online application at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=833cb8b1-7bbb-4edf-be02-897f9075e619&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=220956&lang=en_US&source=CC4