Licensed Social Worker or Mental Health Counselor (Bilingual-Chinese and English)
- Job posted by Garden of Hope
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide counseling, case management and support groups to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence or human trafficking.
- Provide supervision to counselors and student interns.
- Develop and provide trainings and community outreach.
- Serve as a liaison to the community by attending meetings, fairs and related events.
- LCSW, LMSW or LMHC with supervisory experience.
- Previous working experience with domestic violence, sexual assault or human trafficking victims preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be fluent in Chinese and English.
- Has driver license.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required