160 Herrick Road
ShalomLearning is seeking a part-time Executive Assistant (EA) to the CEO in our Newton, MA office for 20 hours per week. The main function of this position is to work with the CEO to ensure that his top priorities are executed to completion.
This ideal candidate will be a person with a zest for getting things done and enjoys organizing digital data in the cloud as well as paper based materials. Tasks will include wide-ranging projects such as customer service, general office management, keeping meeting minutes, database entries, customized mailings and assisting our busy CEO with his communications, calendar and travel itineraries. Successful applicants will be self-starting, a good improviser, have excellent communication skills and have a passion for bringing a new brand of Jewish education into the marketplace.
The core, day-to-day functions of the job include:
- Work with the CEO to:
- Review CEO’s ongoing task list and deadlines.
- Coordinate CEO’s schedules including booking flights/hotels and creating travel itineraries for the CEO.
- Travel efficiently and process receipts for expense reports.
- Create a digital organization system for various types of files.
- Migrate the CEO’s physical files to digital and organize his office.
- Oversee administrative items for the the Newton Office
- Order office supplies and organize/maintain Newton office
- Retrieve and sort mail
- Assist in communication to Board of Directors including scheduling meetings, distributing agendas, and recording minutes
- Support development and marketing efforts
- Editing and proofreading written materials
- Processing and acknowledging donations
- Posting to social media on behalf of organization
- Management of Donor database and Donor Research
- Respond to JChoice inquiries and process gift card purchases
- Participate in regular team and individual meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3-4 year office administration experience
- Familiarity and facility with Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS, Google Drive, Dropbox, Database Management
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.