420 5th Avenue
The Vice President of Individual Giving will utilize a data-driven decision-making process to advance the mission and goals of the Girl Scouts Movement by coordinating, creating, managing and executing cultivation, stewardship and investor relations, events and communications through the cultivation of individual donors, including Lifetime Members, to GSUSA.
- Provide leadership, initiative and innovation to develop, manage, implement, execute and evaluate all investor services programs, processes and systems related to individual giving.
- Direct coordination of strategic events involving individual prospects and donors, acknowledgement of gifts, recognition of major gifts and campaign gifts, including letters, press releases, events, plaques and gifts.
- Utilize reporting and analysis to assess new and additional stewardship program and tailor stewardship efforts for individual donors (high net worth, micro and Lifetime Members).
- Cultivate a portfolio of high net worth individuals to achieve individual fundraising targets in addition to being responsible for the team goal.
- Oversee the identification, qualification, cultivation, and stewardship of individuals with the capability of giving major gifts through research and identification of prospects from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Oversee the identification, cultivation and engagement of Lifetime Members to GSUSA to meet organizational targets and the pipeline development of individual prospects.
- B.S. degree or equivalent work experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience fundraising from individuals, both high net worth and micro
- Experience managing and developing a professional staff
- Experience working at a senior level
- Experience with supporter data and supporter communications
- Strategic management experience within fundraising/ supporter care/ communications
- Exceptional project management skills
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: 10 – 20%
Girl Scouts of the USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Minimum Education Required