11100 Wildlife Center Drive
Founded in 1936, the National Wildlife Federation has grown into America's largest and most trusted grassroots conservation organization with 51 state/territorial affiliates and more than six million members and supporters, including hunters, anglers, gardeners, birders, hikers, campers, paddlers, etc. Our mission is to unite all Americans to ensure wildlife thrive in our rapidly changing world. Our programs focus on conserving wildlife, restoring habitat and waterways, growing outdoor opportunities, connecting children with nature, and addressing the causes and consequences of climate change.
The Systems Application Specialist's primary responsibilities will be to provide technical support for the Infor/Lawson ERP system, UltiPro payroll and HR system, and other ancillary software products. You will actively identify and track various application projects and communicate and coordinate with Infor, other software vendors, consultants, contractors and internal Finance, HR, and support staff to accomplish work you are doing. The position provides application support for over 300 UltiPro users and 25 core Infor users. Ideally, you will be a well-rounded financial systems technical analyst with a real passion for learning and a desire to deliver excellent solutions for a national non-profit.
In this role you will:
- Assist in ERP conversion from Lawson V10 to Infor Cloud Suite Financials and Supply Management
- Serve as the in-house authority for all Infor applications and tools; responsible for implementation, processing, problem resolution, and applying industry best practices
- Lead Lawson projects and work with Infor, consultants, and internal technical staff
- Coordinate any system maintenance and integration for Infor and supporting products
- Serve as the main contact with Infor for all technical support issues
- Help internal finance and HR teams improve their processes
- Administer system security
- Assist users with Infor features including queries, uploads and reporting
- Provide technical support for UltiPro HR and payroll system
- Recommend and/or provide end user training
- Document financial system/ERP processes
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or BA in IT, Computer Science (or related field) or commensurate related experience
- 4+ years of experience supporting ERP application suites: Financial, Procurement, Human Resources/Benefits/Payroll
- Experience leading at least one major ERP implementation or upgrade
- General understanding of Infor/Lawson technology concepts
- Ability to learn/administer Infor/Lawson Security
- Experience with supporting products such as Document Express and Image Express
- Knowledge of third party payroll systems, such as UltiPro, or willingness to learn
- A demonstrable ability to exercise discretional independent judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable proposing and/or learning new systems as opportunities arise
- Ability to advocate for better business processes and ways of getting work done efficiently
Your actions are expected to reflect the staff values of the National Wildlife Federation: collaboration, mindfulness, empowerment, inclusivity, and mission focus.
We aspire to be an inclusive multicultural organization that celebrates the rich dimensions of diversity such as race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical ability, and religious and political belief. Diversity at the National Wildlife Federation translates into understanding and valuing each other's perspectives.
The National Wildlife Federation offers excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and a family-friendly, flexible work environment. We are committed to building a complementary team and strongly support candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you meet more than 75% of the qualifications of this description, we support your application. If selected, a background check will be conducted.
If you are interested you should submit both a cover letter and resume.
Minimum Education Required