· Assist clients in obtaining identification, entitlements, medical & mental health care, stable housing and make appropriate referrals
· Provide crisis counseling, mediation, and coverage.
· Facilitate structured, curriculum based groups.
· Provide supportive counseling and harm reduction education to clients.
· Responsible for daily record keeping and documentation, maintaining client charts & compiling statistics for monthly program reporting; data entry.
· Provide intakes and assessments.
· Attend weekly all staff meeting and individual supervision.
· Develop relationships with NYC service providers, including but not limited to those addressing medical, mental health and housing needs.
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Required