- Hires, orients, trains, supervises, and evaluates the Mental Health Workers.
- Completes and ensures that MHWs conduct and document admissions, treatment plans, client daily documentation, and discharge summaries in accordance with vendor requirements.
- Ensure that the unit follows the daily schedule of program activities, client meetings, and groups.
- Oversight of therapeutic groups as leader, co-leader, and observer.
- Maintains effective working relationships with local stakeholders.
- Participation in daily rounds with multidisciplinary team and organizes follow up of identified issues for the unit and for the individual clients.
- Compiles documentation for tracking systems for utilization, completion of treatment goals, client satisfaction, number and type of incidents, and outcome measures in order to meet program goals.
- Ensures that safety protocols are routinely reviewed and followed consistently by all staff (such as emergency systems; identification and remedy of facility safety hazards; security systems; lock up of sharps and any potential toxins; hazardous waste management; checks protocols, checking vitals protocols, etc).
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimally 5 years experience working in an acute mental health setting.
- Demonstrated skills in working as an effective team player in a fast paced unit.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Excellent writing, computer, and verbal communication skills.
- LICSW or LMHC license preferred
- Driving License Required? Yes
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required