Details: Please submit salary requirements along with résumé
915 Montgomery Avenue
Looking for a company with a strong passion for community give back? Therapy Solution Children’s Services is a non-profit organization who has been existence for over 20 years and provides Early Intervention for children and families in Philadelphia and Delaware Counties. We have a passion and commitment for serving the needs of the entire family. Our Home Base Program provides services to children from birth to three years of age in their homes, day cares or communities. Our agency provides comprehensive developmental and rehabilitative services for a wide range of delays and childhood disorders. We offer the following services; speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy and special instruction.
Therapy Solutions Children’s Services is looking for a self-motivated, hard working, well organized individual to work 24 hours a week to start with a gradual increase to full time employment to serve in the position of Administrative Support Specialist. In this position the Administrative Support Specialist will work closely with the Executive Director and Program Assistants to provide administrative and operational support for its early intervention and school based programs. The individual chosen for this position will be responsible for a wide range of duties and responsibilities and will work to maintain and help develop the organization’s growth. Knowledge of special education populations and early intervention preferred. Responsibilities include: file management, representing agency at meetings, serving as a liaison between therapy providers and families, fundraising and special event planning support . Social media and marketing knowledge a plus.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Education or related degree with children and youth development, in any combination of training, experience and education which provides required knowledge, skills and ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Non-profit experience preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and other computer programs. Knowledge of Google Drive a plus.
- Excellent computer software skills on PC platforms needed.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies a plus including the ability to create attractive brochures, Newsletters, and flyers along with excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Publisher software, Mail Chimp, FaceBook, tweeting, organizational branding strategies etc.
- Strong organizational skills with an exceptional eye for details and the ability to multi-task
- Must be a fast learner who can easily adjust to an ever changing work environment
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills including excellent grasp of grammar
- Must possess excellent organizational and file management skills
- Must possess the ability to work independently
- Must have good interpersonal skills
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit Resume and salry requirements to email@example.com