Marketing and Operations Assistant - Part Time (20 hours/week) to Full Time
- Job posted by Ceca Foundation
2801 M Street Northwest
District of Columbia
Make your mark—and an impact! Washington, DC-based Ceca Foundation is looking for qualified candidates to help expand and improve its innovative charitable program for hospitals, nursing homes and hospice centers. Your work benefits patients and long-term care residents by engaging those who can make the greatest impact—their caregivers. To date, Ceca’s program has been deployed in ~25 healthcare institutions in the mid-Atlantic region.
About Ceca Foundation
Ceca Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charity that prides itself on its entrepreneurial roots. We’ve developed a unique way to recognize and reward outstanding nurses and other caregivers at partner healthcare institutions—an Award program that leverages technology to celebrate exceptional acts of caregiving. Ceca provides cash awards for our honorees, while also delivering a turnkey solution to organizations enabling a peer-to-peer nomination process and best practices for Award selection. Over 4,500 healthcare staff have been recognized through the program, and 350 have also received cash awards. Learn more at www.cecafoundation.org.
The Marketing and Operations Assistant works with the COO and Director of Operations in launching, marketing and supporting healthcare partner programs. This includes onboarding of new facilities, partner outreach and engagement, program management, creative marketing and upkeep. You will be working directly with Partner Program Managers and HR staff to ensure continuity and effectiveness of the Ceca Caregiver Award Program.
- Program operations management (implementing and tracking initiatives, coordinating Ceca Award selection panels and award ceremonies, account management, healthcare partner onboarding)
- Website page updates, including press releases, related media and information updates
- Social Media management, including posting and commenting
- Google Analytics – tracking and documenting
- CecaTV Slide Updates, including promotions and honoree Award Celebrations
- Research on healthcare organizations, trends, metrics
- Improving marketing materials catered to Partner organizations and healthcare workers
- Hands-on work with healthcare partner staff (training, adoption programs, etc.)
- Preference for those with experience in:
- Google AdWords
- Photoshop (or other graphic design software)
- Energetic! Outgoing and passionate about improving care at partner health facilities.
- Organized. Track action items, monitor and troubleshoot operating issues, etc.
- Creative. Brainstorm new and interesting ways to increase Program participation.
- Analytical. Comfortable with tracking metrics and finding process efficiency.
- Proactive. Can work independently and look several steps ahead.
- Team Oriented. We appreciate complementary skill sets and a sense of humor.
Minimum Education Required