External posting list as: Office Manager
I. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain three online databases for separate funding sources with enrollment and attendance data for afterschool participants
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, overseeing daily sign-in, maintaining attendance rosters and keeping accurate daily counts, as well as tracking activities, answering phone, maintaining online attendance databases and running regular data reports to check for accuracy
- Responsible for employee time management data base and timesheets.
- Oversee personnel files for team of 25 staff to comply with agency & city regulations
- Assist director with daily administrative tasks.
Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years relevant experience
Highly organized, detail oriented and dependable
Must have expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel program
Demonstrate accurate data entry skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Able to communicate well with teenagers, parents and outside agency staff
Must be fluent in conversational Spanish, ability to read and write in Spanish preferred
Bilingual Chinese/English or Spanish/English a plus
III. RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
- Must be a team player.
- Must have sensitivity to cultural differences present among staff and clients within our organization.
- Must possess a strong belief in people’s ability to grow and change; forge a mutually respectful partnership with colleagues, persons served and their families.
- Must have the ability to set limits and maintain professional boundaries with participants, parents and colleagues.
: PROGRAM AIDES
: New York-Brooklyn-Sunset Park
Minimum Education Required