Details: Salary range is commensurate with experience.
142 Berkeley Street
Family Reach is looking for a Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager to join our team in Boston. This position will strategically plan, produce and execute digital marketing and content strategies that build Family Reach’s community. A growing national organization, this role requires a stellar strategic thinker capable of multitasking and working well with a small but mighty team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing Family Reach’s owned and shared properties, driving attendance for fundraising events and campaigns, and working with the marketing, development and programs teams to manage and execute against broader organizational plans.
We’re looking for a strategist and a practitioner, someone who can execute and drive results across a number of personas and platforms. This role will work closely with the Family Reach Content Coordinator, Graphic Design & Web Manager, and the Sr. Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Steward Family Reach’s messaging, ensuring accuracy, consistency and creativity across all social and digital platforms
- Stay up-to-date on and ensure Family Reach participates in the broader cancer conversation, defining our role as leader on cancer-related financial toxicity
- Develop strategic programs, media plans and campaigns that build awareness and action, depending on the campaign, for Family Reach
- Collaborate with the broader Family Reach team to develop a deep understanding of various programs, partners, and the community to produce thoughtful, engaging, and highly engaging and relevant content that delivers on Family Reach’s mission, driving desired results, in coordination with the goals of the Marketing Team
- Supports a team responsible for social and digital content and web management
- Identify and manage online vendors and digital media partners; manage all efforts and relationships to budget
Digital Marketing & Social Media Management:
- Support the development and maintenance of Family Reach’s owned platforms, including Family Reach’s website, with a commitment to improving the user experience
- Create a robust email marketing and automation program, including planning segmented workflows and tracking conversion and optimization of users
- Manage and broaden Family Reach’s social media campaigns, including SEO/SEM, paid social, and retargeting, from planning and content creation through ongoing optimization and reporting with the support of a Content Coordinator
- In coordination with the Content Coordinator, develop a strategic monthly editorial calendar across all Family Reach channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email, website and Instagram; Develop YouTube channel and strategy for integration in current owned platforms and campaigns
- Strategic support for community engagement and management of Family Reach’s platforms
- Lead influencer marketing planning, execution, and relationship management in collaboration with Family Reach Sr. Marketing & Communications Manager and Family Reach Content Coordinator
- Lead efforts and schedule development for real-time content efforts, as applicable
- Ongoing analysis and optimization of digital efforts: social media spend; website traffic and conversion to donors; source analysis, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- 5-7 years of digital marketing and social media strategy experience, including experience with social media and digital advertising; media buying a plus
- Familiarity with and interest in the nonprofit, cancer-support scene and a passion for the Family Reach mission
- Expertise with Google Analytics, SEO, Google AdWords, paid social platforms and retargeting platforms
- Experience with social media publishing tools, social listening platforms, and other analytics tools
- Strong critical thinking skills; you are a problem-solver!
- Analytically-oriented; comfortable with numbers and using data to inform decision-making
- Impeccable project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and see them from conception to completion, on time and on budget
- Self-starter and strategic thinker who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic knowledge of design principles; experience with Photoshop/Illustrator/HTML a plus
Family Reach is a national nonprofit dedicated to alleviating the financial burden of cancer. Working with more than 300 hospitals and cancer centers nationwide, the organization provides immediate financial assistance, education and navigation to families before they hit critical breaking points. Family Reach’s efficient, solutions-driven model bridges the gap between hospital and home, quickly providing the vital support families need to stay afloat. For more information visit www.familyreach.org.
Family Reach is an equal opportunity employer.
Family Reach offers a comprehensive benefits package with medical, disability, retirement and generous vacation and holidays.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org