1875 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Founded in 1947 as a non-profit educational institution, NTL Institute has become a leader in the learning and development field with high-impact programs and services that use modern experiential training methodologies. Our mission is to advance Applied Behavioral Science (ABS) in the service of social justice, oppression-free societies, and healthy individuals, groups and organizations in the world.
NTL currently seeks a part time Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. Remote part time position, 20 hours per week. Flexible days/hours.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), video production, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations; or graduate student studying these related disciplines.
English proficient. All other languages are also welcomed.
Minimum Education Required