Details: This is full-time, hourly role at $17.50/hour
200 Second Avenue North
The Development Coordinator assists and collaborates with the Vice President of Development to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the Development Office. This is a great role for someone interested in working in a non-profit office setting, with a chance to build administrative skills and work as part of a greater team!
This a full-time, regular role with benefits.
Job Duties Include:
1. Support Internal Program Operations:
- Providing administrative support to the SVP of Development
- Calendar Management & meeting coordination
- Maximizes staff communication by:
- Acting as a point of contact between the senior management team and internal/external stakeholders.
- Contributing to meetings by initiating the creation of agendas, taking notes, ensuring set up, coordinating with Events and Facilities teams, procuring supplies and troubleshooting problems.
- Special projects as assigned.
2. Support Board communications and relations by:
- Overseeing the preparation and timely distribution of agendas and supporting materials for the Board Development Committee meetings, and of other materials for trustee review as appropriate.
- Planning and overseeing logistical arrangements for Board Committee meetings, including space and facility needs, meals and refreshments, supplies, and media equipment.
- Standing in for and assist the Executive Assistant to the CEO & Board of Directors as needed.
3. Provide External Customer Service: Actively broaden Pacific Science Center’s audience and community by:
- Directing contact with donors, special guests and event attendees.
- Respond to donor inquiries via departmental email inboxes and phone line.
- Record RSVPs, resolve customer service issues, document gifts, and appropriately direct donor’s inquiries to other team members.
- Managing donation requests.
4. Provide support to Individual Giving Team:
- Coordinate invitation process for donor events including list creation, mailing & RSVP process
- Coordinate small onsite donor gatherings and off-site house parties
- Participate in planning and execution of major development events
- Assist with prospect research
5. Provide back-up support to gift and acknowledgement processing when needed.
6. Serve as a member of the Collective Impact Coalition to improve cross-department processes, support systems, and communications.
7. Other duties as assigned including 30 hours of required alternative service.
Pacific Science Center Membership benefits
Full medical/dental benefits
Transportation (parking/ORCA card)
Paid time off (including floating holidays, vacation, and sick leave)
Flexible Spending Account
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please click or copy/paste the following link to apply: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=PACSCI&cws=1&rid=828