Part Time Contract
Details: Fees paid per student placed and overseen. $1000 for 10 months per student.
Cultural Homestay International is seeking Exchange Student Coordinators in the Bakersfield area
Coordinators work with high school students from many countries who come to America to experience life with a host family, improve their English, and attend a local high school for 1 or 2 semesters. This is a part-time position with flexible hours. Many of our coordinators work other jobs. This is also an excellent fit for a stay-at-home parent.
- Identify and contact schools with openings for exchange students.
- Recruit families to host an exchange student for an academic year or semester.
- Screen families interested in hosting international students.
- Provide orientations for international students and host families.
- Be the support for host families and students throughout the student's stay.
- Enjoy a rewarding experience and a lot of personal growth
- Must pass a Dept. of State training. Complete training provided.
- Must pass a Background check - Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must be eager to do outreach, connecting with potential host families
- Supportive, caring and responsible individuals only.
- Have access to the internet
- Have access to a car
This is a part-time, mostly home-based, independent contractor position. $1000 fee paid for placing and overseeing a student for the school year. Bonuses and Travel reward are available.
Multiple positions available.
Respond to this ad with a paragraph about why you are right for this position or a CV or both.
VISIT US AT www.chinet.org
We also have bonus opportunities as well as travel incentives.
Level of Language Proficiency
Coordinators must speak English but many do speak other languages
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Respond to add with a paragraph or two about why the position is right for you. Include a resume or CV if you have one.