Part Time Seasonal Donor Services Administrative Assistant (December – April)
- Job posted by Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Details: Starting salary $15.00 to $18.00 (commensurate with experience).
40 Rector Street
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization that delivers impartial medical care to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care in over 70 countries.
We welcome candidates who bring a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to join us in working toward MSF’s common mission.
Our dynamic Development Department is responsible for raising over $350 million annually in funds in order to meet the financial needs of our organization.
The Marketing Team is responsible for executing integrated marketing efforts, including prospect, renewal, and cultivation campaigns and activities via all communication channels to maximize the revenue and increase awareness of MSF’s activities, concerns, expertise, and values.
Provide administrative support for donor services as it relates to the marketing, major gifts and foundations and corporations fundraising units.
- Data entry into database of record
- Mail merges
- Tribute fulfillment
- Data quality projects
· Minimum two years administrative experience, preferably in a customer service and/or non-profit environment, plus B.A., or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong interpersonal and written and oral communications skills.
· Proven administrative skills including keen attention to detail with ability to track multiple projects at one time.
· Strong computer literacy, including ability to use word processing, spreadsheet and database software, to search the internet for research purposes and to learn new Windows-based programs.
· Prior experience with Revolution Online, Raisers Edge or another donor database a plus.
· Residence in or willingness to relocate to NYC metro area (no relocation package provided).
· US work authorization.
Part Time Non-Exempt
Starting salary $15.00 to $18.00 (commensurate with experience).
Desired Hiring Date
3 December 2018
Working Time %
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply
To apply, send letter of interest/cover letter and resume to: email@example.com,
ATTN: “Part Time Seasonal Donor Services Administrative Assistant” position.
Submissions without cover letter will not be reviewed. No phone calls please.
Application Deadline: November 19, 2018