130 East Randolph Street
Summary: This position will assist with providing support for frontline customer and member engagement for the Society of Women Engineers (SWE). The position serves as the primary lead on fulfilling all SWE HQ, member, section, and affiliate phone calls and emails to SWE. This position will actively collaborate with other members of the Engagement Services department and will prioritize ensuring department goals are met.
This individual will engage the customer in an interaction, creating a positive customer experience that reflects on the entire SWE organization. This positive experience will motivate them to spread the word in support of SWE or take steps to actively engage in support of SWE. We will create a “SWE – Best in Class Customer Experience” where each individual will come away from every interaction feeling valued, respected and empowered. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Engagement Services.
The Engagement Services Coordinator will be responsible for exceptional customer service for all current and prospective members of SWE and has experience with web-based database systems to improve operational efficiencies. The primary responsibilities will be:
· Respond promptly to inquiries from prospective members, members, leadership, the general public and other industry bodies by phone, email or in writing in a timely manner
· Accurately maintain and update membership records and other information in the membership/customer database
· Process membership applications, reinstatements and transfers
· Create and generate distribution lists, reports and rosters through AMS in support of Engagement Services team, staff and elected leaders and post to website as needed
· Support membership recruitment and retention strategies, including maintaining records, developing lists, and producing reports reflecting the results of recruitment and retention activity, marketing campaigns, non-renewals, etc.
· Create navigational tools to assist customers and leaders in use of the AMS self-service applications
· Assist Senior Manager, Engagement Services in AMS operations support including the renewal/termination process, reporting and testing of AMS performance issues affecting users, configuration, expanding the reporting capabilities for all SWE areas
· Generate reports to ensure data integrity and accuracy of AMS
· Is capable of processing donation requests from donors as a means of effectively engaging members.
· Develops awareness of SWE’s public policy efforts to better engage members.
- Primary lead to fulfill all report requests by sections, affiliates, members, and HQ staff.
· Other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, Engagement Services.
· Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on business analytics and marketing.
· 1 – 2 years of experience in a customer service position with an understanding of business analytics/computer science.
· Must be an independent, self-starter and team player with sincere interest in the Society’s mission
· Willingness to work evenings and weekends as necessary in order to accomplish job responsibilities
Minimum Education Required