- Assume primary responsibility for, and oversight of all Membership Services activities in the Membership Services Unit, including facilitating work of the unit and managing both short- and long-term planning of Unit projects
- Function as key staff member for assigned members, including supporting members’ community participation, and developing Action Plans and accompanying documentation and maintaining contact with members’ community providers including attending treatment team meetings and providing advocacy.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human services.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Ability to relate to individuals who possess a wide range of abilities and skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of members, other providers, and community partners.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to relate to groups of various sizes.
- Conflict resolution or mediation skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal & written.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility is responding to needs of the program.
- Good judgment.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete a writing sample.
- Bilingual English/Spanish candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
- Driving License Required
Minimum Education Required