Details: Yearly Salary
1016 Lincoln Blvd
The California Consortium for Urban Indian Health (CCUIH) supports health promotion and access for American Indians living in cities throughout California. Established in 2006, CCUIH is a nonprofit statewide alliance of Urban Indian health organizations and substance abuse treatment facilities. By blending the leadership and experience of our consortium members with shared resource development, and by combining applied research with educational and policy advocacy efforts, CCUIH offers innovative strategies to support the health and wellness needs of the Urban Indian community in California.
CCUIH’s Evaluator position supports program evaluation and research activities including client interviews, data collection, data entry, data graphics design/reporting, report writing, and maintaining contact with clients/stakeholder community.
• Support development of evaluation plans for completing formative and summative program evaluations
• Collaborate with department staff to plan program evaluations
• Conduct monthly evaluation activities with clients to provide program feedback
• Work with stakeholders to develop a comprehensive strategic evaluation plans
• Oversee day-to-day program evaluation activities
• Prepare the evaluation/data section of Quarterly/Annual Reports for submission
• Present regular feedback to administration and staff on available evaluation data
• Responsible for coordinating the collection of local assessment data
• Implement/maintain tracking procedures for data & local assessment interviews
• Entering of data through online reporting systems
• Assist with quantitative data analysis
• Translate data to graphical representation for reporting and publication
• Oversee program data integrity during data collection
• Conduct and/or oversee data entry of local assessment data
• Provide technical assistance & support re: local assessment data collection
• Analyze data collected as part of program evaluations and develop/track reports, including program recommendations
• Master’s degree with course work (or 4 years professional work) in social science research; public health; community development; program evaluation; graphic design or related fields.
• Graphic design skills including Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, preferred.
• Experience working with SPSS or other statistical packages preferred.
• Experience working in the AIAN community, preferred both urban and tribal.
• Ability to work with qualitative data / quantitative data sets.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and be an effective part of a team.
• Demonstrates expertise overseeing research planning and design, statistical analysis, and ability to distill useful findings from a body of data.
• Graphical Information Systems (GIS) experience preferred
• Program evaluation and community planning experience preferred.
• Graphic design and data communications experience.
Due to the nature of this organization, Indian Preference will be exercised in the hiring of this position in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, US Code, Section 472 and 473). CCUIH is an equal opportunity employer, within the scope of Indian Preference, all candidates will receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin or other non-merit factors.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required