Restore Director of Operations
533 Foundry Road
Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery and Delaware Counties seeks a dynamic self-starter to be our next Restore Director of Operations. The ReStore is a retail outlet selling surplus and gently used building materials to the general public for a fraction of their worth. There are currently 9 ReStores operated by Habitat Affiliates in the Delaware Valley.
As a growing affiliate in Southeastern PA, our organization is impacting more families than ever before through home building, home repairs, neighborhood revitalization and financial literacy. In order to keep pace with this growing organization, we are seeking to expand ReStore operations to provide funding for programs focused on affordable housing.
This position will be responsible for growing current ReStore operations at 533 Foundry Road, W. Norriton and 200 Blair Mill Road in Horsham, PA. This position will also oversee the future implementation of a third store from concept to grand opening and beyond.
Habitat is looking for the ideal candidate with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- At least five years of experience in business management, hospitality, retail management or similar.
- Strong financial skills including daily oversight and forecasting, budgeting, and business operations.
- High comfort level in asking for and procuring donations to support Habitat’s mission.
- Ability to speak to audiences small and large about the ReStore and its support of Habitat’s mission.
- Understanding and creation of public relations messaging and marketing pieces for diverse audience.
- Must be collaborative in their approach and be able to work with diverse groups of people.
- Must be flexible, being able to support either store when they need an extra pair of hands and a strong back.
- Have the ability to create sustainable systems around cash management, logistics, personnel, safety, donation procurement and profitability.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with a growing organization, please visit our website for a complete job description and forward your resume and cover letter to CEO Marianne Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.