Details: Annual: Depends on Qualifications
The CUNY School of Professional Studies (CUNY SPS) provides online and on campus degree and certificate programs that meet the needs of adults who are looking for a seamless way to finish or transition into a bachelor’s degree, earn a master’s degree or certificate in a specialized field, advance in the workplace, or change careers.
Drawing on CUNY's nationally and internationally renowned faculty and practitioners, as well as industry and education partners, the School's programs provide opportunities for personal growth, job mobility, greater civic participation, and new ways to advance knowledge.
Home to the first fully online degree programs at the City University of New York, CUNY SPS offers fully accredited degree and certificate programs for students who want the flexibility and convenience of online education. CUNY SPS was ranked in the top 5% in the Nation in U.S. News & World Report’s list of the 2018 Best Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs.
The Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative and project management support to the Senior Program Manager of Learning Operations and the Program Aide team. The new hire will join a team of CUNY colleagues, and will work on site at ACS offices in lower Manhattan.
Hours: 35 hours/week (daily schedule 9am-5pm, with some occasional evening hours required).
The Senior Program Aide Coordinator will report to the Senior Program Manager of Learning Operations, and will:
- Work with the Senior Program Manager, Learning Operations to identify and operationalize improvements needed to current processes and procedures
- Provide support to Program Aides on logistical and customer service challenges as well as on individual and team projects
- Update and manage the Program Aide Handbook
- Manage classroom maintenance logistics and procedures
- Coordinate, schedule, and manage deliveries to each classroom
- Conduct onsite quality assurance checks for sign-in and inventory procedures
- Schedule monthly Program Aide placements and reminder calls
- Fill in for Program Aides as needed
Program Aide responsibilities are to:
- Manage daily classroom setup, attendance, reporting, and breakdown of ACS WI classes
- Provide onsite customer service to all learners and assist with registration and rescheduling issues
- Assist facilitators with any issues that may arise (i.e. technology troubleshooting, incorrectly registered learners, etc.)
- Conduct and/or coordinate daily reminder calls for upcoming classes
- Assist the Learning Operations Senior Program Managers and Deputy Director with ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years' experience working in an office environment.
- Experience building and managing relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Experience managing and/or coordinating multi-faceted projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to follow established processes.
- Effectively problem solve by identifying the need/root of request, determine appropriate next steps, and follow through to completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently, and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Prior experience with Learning Management Systems
THE RESEARCH FOUNDATION OF THE CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Americans with Disabilities Act/Protected Veterans Status/E-Verify Employer
Minimum Education Required