Details: Commensurate with degree and experience.
7802 Bay Parkway
Neighborhood NORC (Naturally Occurring Retirement Community) Service Program
Marks JCH seeks an experienced social service professional to direct and administer a comprehensive program for participants ages 60 and older, promoting healthy lifestyles and aging in place in the community. This position reports to the Director of Social Services.
- Supervise and provide case management, information, and case assistance services, including in-office and in-home assessments, care planning, service coordination, referrals, and advocacy related to benefits, entitlements, and housing.
- Coordinate health related services and supervise program nurses from partner agencies.
- Hire, train, and supervise NNORC staff, program consultants, students, and volunteers.
- Develop and supervise NNORC programming and social activities. Develop program resources and referral network. Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Oversee and conduct community outreach and member recruitment.
- Work with partner agency representatives, convene quarterly Advisory Board meetings. Work with community organizing partner to expand partnerships and respond to concerns.
- Engage clients as program development partners; convene Senior Advisory meetings.
- Conduct regular interagency staff meetings to coordinate social and health related services, community organizing activities, and review needs and program development.
- Assess needs, develop responsive NNORC services, and conduct ongoing evaluation
- Oversee record keeping. Ensure maintenance of accurate client and activity record keeping; oversee data collection and entry; complete monthly and quarterly statistical reports.
- Monitor performance levels to ensure compliance with funding source requirements.
- Write and submit annual work plans and reports. Assist with budgeting.
- Represent NNORC at various community and UJA network meetings. Make presentations.
- Work with other Marks JCH program staff on client service and program coordination, agency program development, and resource development.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Masters degree in Social Work preferred. SIFI-certified preferred.
- Bilingual Russian/English. Good verbal and written command of English.
- Clinical and supervisory experience in the field of aging, benefits, client advocacy.
- Experience working in community-based settings.
- Good time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Full benefit package
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual in Russian and English
Minimum Education Required