Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
10 Rockefeller Plaza
Senior Development Coordinator
Tuesday’s Children seeks an outgoing, experienced and creative coordinator to capitalize on the important mission and history of the organization, and continue to strengthen endurance fundraising efforts, and support the organization’s overall fundraising activities. The Senior Development Coordinator will report to the Chief Philanthropy Officer.
Administration and Planning:
- Direct and oversee all endurance fundraising events and activities
- Develop and manage endurance budgets
- Coordinate all community fundraising activities nationally
- Coordinate fundraising events as necessary
- Conduct ongoing prospect research into other national and international endurance fundraising opportunities
- Represent the organization at meetings, conferences, community meetings, and related events where appropriate
- Collaborate with team members to produce newsletters, brochures, web site and social media communication pieces to raise organization’s visibility
- Participates in Tuesday’s Children’s programs and always represents organization in best light
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated experience in nonprofit development and endurance fundraising
- Ability to interface with board members and junior board members
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong social media skills required
- Experience in database management a must, Raisers Edge a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, small office environment
- Self-starter with ability to keep on task to meet program deadlines
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events that change priorities
Benefits include Healthcare, Flex 125 Cafeteria Plan, Professional Development Opportunities, Direct Deposit, and Disability.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required