Associate Care Managers oversee the direct care services provided by Renewal Care Partners. In fulfilling Renewal Care’s mission, Associate Care Managers ensure the holistic well-being of both clients and their Care Partners (direct care staff). In this supervisory role, Associate Care Managers provide ongoing coordination and supervision of Care Partners, and serve as a main point of contact for clients, their families, and other stakeholders. Associate Care Managers spend part of their time in the field, and the remainder of their time at the offices of Renewal Care in midtown Manhattan.
· Support each phase of client services, including admission, day-to-day care management, and discharge.
· Build trusted relationships with clients, their families, and other professionals involved in a client’s care.
· Design and implement person-centered care plans that foster each client’s holistic well-being.
· Coordinate day-to-day scheduling for assigned caseload.
· Ensure that clients receive services that are appropriate, consistent with their care plans, and provided by Care Partners who are well-suited their needs.
· Supervise Care Partners working with clients. Provide coaching, mentorship, spot checks, and performance reviews.
· Advocate for clients, including their privacy, independence, safety, and the quality of care they receive.
· Participate in the on-call schedule.
· Support the recruitment, training, and development of Care Partners.
· Pursue professional development opportunities that build expertise in long-term care and holistic well-being (e.g. seminars, conferences, workshops, certifications).
· College degree is required; preference for candidates with graduate degrees in health or human services-related fields (e.g., M.S.W., M.P.H.).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong bedside manner.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
· Passion for helping others; high empathy.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Familiarity and/or experience in home health care a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation includes salary, benefits, and a performance-based bonus. Salary is commensurate with experience. Renewal Care Partners offers a competitive benefits program, including health insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) retirement savings program with matching contributions.
About Renewal Care
Renewal Care is a rapidly-growing social enterprise that provides holistic healthcare services to older adults and people living with chronic health conditions. Our team includes registered nurses, certified home health aides, companions, care managers, and other professionals. Our mission is to bring renewed well-being and freedom to people giving and receiving long-term care.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit resume and cover letter.