Stakeholder Services Manager
New York, United States | Full-time
The Times Square Alliance seeks a Salesforce wiz who is comfortable meeting and speaking with individuals in all fields and of all levels to assist in growth of our Stakeholder Services program. The Times Square Alliance works to promote and improve Times Square, cultivating the creativity, energy and edge that have made the area an icon of entertainment, culture and urban life for over a century. Our goal is to celebrate and serve this multi-use district that is home to some of the world’s most famous theaters, companies, events and public spaces. More about the Alliance can be found here.
The Stakeholder Services Manager will work full time in the office and report to the Vice President, Stakeholder Services and Signature Events working daily with neighborhood businesses, employees and residents on:
- Day to day Communication with stakeholders
- Daily pro-active outreach checking in with constituents
- Daily responsive check-ins with any communication to the Alliance (Report-It, emails, calls, other)
- Assist storefront businesses with addressing issues, including legislative and regulatory issues, that they are confronting and help businesses access appropriate resources
- Relationship development and management
- Walk the neighborhood on a weekly basis proactively checking in with various stakeholders
- Research district sales and rentals and arrange for introductory meetings with businesses coming into the neighborhood
- Marketing for businesses
- Tie constituents to Alliance events as well non-Alliance events produced in district
- Generate Crossroads program promotional ideas for businesses in all constituent sectors
- Sign businesses up for TSq Gift Card program and continuously look for new programs that TSq can offer our businesses
- Develop and implement additional programs that support the health and vibrancy of storefront businesses in the district, including efforts to encourage returning office workers to patronize area businesses
- Frame out weekly Stakeholder update for COMMS team
- Maintain a deep understanding of market and public policy issues and trends impacting storefront businesses and develop data and metrics to monitor the state of the sector.
- Salesforce expert
- Enter and update business and contact information into Salesforce on a daily basis.
- Run reports as needed for various weekly communications and opportunities with constituent groups
- Log all correspondence with stakeholders (shared drive, salesforce, other) which allows for quick access, historical communication data pulls.
- Work with storefront survey team on a weekly basis organizing projects, routes and other needs.
- Expand current storefront survey team to include offices.
- Refresh salesforce – returned emails, postcard bounce backs; research data collection services (for residents, offices).Residents’ updates names, addresses, etc.
- Events Support
- Support VP, SSES in identifying district venues for various functions from events (like Board meetings and Arts receptions) to community meetings (such as NYE and quarterly sector gatherings)
- Organize events to support the storefront business community
- Seek venues for company events
- Support events team with pre-production tasks and day of event assignments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Salesforce experience inclusive of running reports and campaigns
- Comfort and experience with public speaking
- Problem solving mentality and ability to show poise and compassion in engaging with constituents with varying roles and personalities
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Comfort with independent work largely conducted in the field. This position will be on-site in Times Square and face to face interaction with businesses will be critical to success.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with issues impacting small businesses
- Proven project management skills
- The ability to occasionally work evenings and weekends
The Times Square Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer