- The position as Peer Support Worker at the Peer Education Resource Center (PERC) and Peer Support Network (PSN) supports maintaining programming with the Metro Boston Recovery Learning Community, a consortium led by Boston Medical Center.
- This position requires peers to use a computer, facilitate and lead groups, This includes employment, wellness, and recovery workshops of various kinds at locations throughout the Metro Boston area.
- High School degree or high school equivalency diploma or 1 year experience as peer facilitator.
- Knowledge of recovery strategies, peer group facilitation, and effective listening.
- A willingness to share “one’s own story” with individuals attending MBRLC/ PERC.
Minimum Education Required