- Review daily incidents for all CRP and C2H facilities and record thoroughly in the Daily Incident Tracker.
- Collect, record, catalog, and disseminate incident reports, AWOL/AWOC reports, and FPS 021/024 forms for YAWP, JJI, SSSHP, CRP, and C2H programs.
- Perform administrative tasks and provide administrative support to PQI Director, including but not limited to:
- Compile new hire packets, including fingerprinting
- Accept and screen telephone calls; route calls appropriately
- Photocopy as needed
- File and maintain administrative office records
- Monitor office supplies and process orders as needed
- Attend all Critical Behavior Review Committee meetings for all Close to Home programs (four meetings per month) and monthly C2H Program Design meeting and take detailed minutes for distribution.
- Track OCFS Performance Improvement Plans and other regulatory body improvement plans and program responses.
- Attend PQI-related monthly and quarterly meetings such as but are not limited to adolescent program-wide Critical Incident Review Committee, PQI Meetings, Young Adult and Adolescent Services meeting and take detailed minutes for distribution.
- Support Performance and Quality Improvement Department in other clinical and incident data collection for advocacy needs; provide analysis of data and make recommendations for program or system-wide improvement. Additional PQI support, as possible, which may include:
- Follow-up on submission of incident reports and restraint data for ARTS entry
- Review and code incident reports for severity level
- Follow-up on Justice Center/SCR cases (collection of required documentation, completion of PAER, etc.)
- Assist with preparation and follow-up for audits, inspections and accreditations (COA and Presidium)
- Assist with PQI facility inspections as needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- At least two years of administrative or direct care experience in a juvenile justice or foster care agency. Must have strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills.
- Associate Degree required, Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills (Word and Excel). Must be familiar with basic formulas in Microsoft Excel. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be organized and self-motivated; must be able to work independently and cooperatively.
- RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
- Externally: interacts with community resources
- Internally: interfaces program direct care and social service staff; clinical team; administrative staff; adolescent and young adult clients
In addition, employees need to possess the following characteristics:
- Be team players
- Have a strong sensitivity to cultural differences present among staff and clients within our organization
- Possess a strong belief in people’s ability to grow and change; forge a mutually respectful partnership with persons served and their families
- Ability to set limits and maintain helping role of practitioner and to intervene appropriately
- Travel to other program locations for meetings and other activities.
- SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for meeting the stated requirements of the position.
- Works within the structure of the CRP, SSSHP, and various Youth Justice Programs as that relates to the overall agency organization.