Details: Not Listed
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - the world's leader in the search for a cure for cystic fibrosis, and one of the most innovative and successful organizations of its kind - is seeking a Medical Programs Coordinator at our National office in Bethesda, MD .
We are a nonprofit, donor-supported organization that has raised and invested hundreds of millions of dollars to help develop cystic fibrosis therapies that have changed the lives of people with this disease. Nearly every CF medicine available today was made possible because of Foundation support.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Medical Programs Coordinator will provide administrative support for the discipline specific mentoring programs, including meeting logistics and technology, budget/financial processes, and record keeping. The Medical Programs Coordinator also provides support for the Medical Programs Manager and program participants. Additional tasks include reviewing and editing program documents, applications, and educational resources.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As employees perform their roles and responsibilities, they are expected to demonstrate behaviors that are aligned with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s Five Core Values including:
- Keep sight of what really matters.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do.
- Stronger together.
- Innovate with courage.
- Care about our people.
- Provides administrative support to the Medical Programs Manager to assist with programmatic logistics for multiple discipline specific mentoring programs.
- Assists with editing and reviewing mentoring program documents and applications.
- Processes honorariums, reimbursements, invoices.
- Tracks and maintains current budget
- Assists in the maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provides meeting support including scheduling meetings, setting up online video conferencing system, and preparing and distributing agenda, supporting documents, and minutes.
- Responds to calls and emails in a timely professional manner.
- Establishes, organizes, maintains, and oversees filing system.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- One to two years of relevant work experience (may include internships)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail for both completeness and accuracy
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Customer service-minded
- Flexibility is required, as is the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work well with diverse types of people at all levels
Minimum Education Required