127 West 127 Street
Northern Manhattan Perinatal Partnership (NMPP) a maternal and child health agency located in Central Harlem seeks a Case Manager for its nationally recognized program. This position is for a passionate individual with experience in case management. NMPP has a history of reducing infant mortality through strength based and community centered approaches. NMPP seeks am individual with a strong initiative and with the ability to engage clients. You will receive excellent training and development, peer and supervisory support. You will work in a fast paced environment in the heart of the Harlem community.
The Case Managers are responsible for providing comprehensive case management services
(1) Responsible for intake, crisis intervention, advocacy, service plan development, referrals, and monitoring of all services to families.
(2) Conduct HOME VISITS and provide escort and office based services
(3) Participate in weekly supervision, program meetings, case conferences, and consortia meetings
(4) Coordinate care with community service providers, and other stakeholders, to prevent duplication of services and coordination of care
(5) Ensure that clients receive a continuum of care
(6) Complete all paper work as requires and input data into the online data management system
(7) Create new linkages with community based organizations through the case management process
(8) Participate in training sessions
(9) Perform other duties as necessary
BSW or Bachelors degree in Human Services, Psychology, or any closely related field. A minimum of one year experience in case management with high risk populations. Good communication skills and be culturally sensitive to the population we serve.
Bi-lingual English/ Spanish a plus
SALARY- $35,000 per year
Qualified applicants should email their resumes to:
Director of HR
Minimum Education Required