517 North Haskell Avenue
Are you looking to make a direct impact on youth and poor communities by developing the lives of the people you reach?
Become a part of our growing national non-profit team whose purpose is to bring out
the All Star in everybody.
This essential position on our staff works closely with the City Leader of the All Stars Project of Dallas (ASPD), and is responsible for the coordination of production, community organizing and tracking activities that are designed to extend the impact of the ASPD’s programs, primarily the All Stars Talent Show Network and other community oriented program initiatives, and the overall outreach of the ASPD. In addition, this position will support the ASPD team with program development, communications, events producing and fundraising for ASPD.
- Produce multiple and varied production aspects of all ASPD program events for the All Stars Talent Show Network (ASTSN), and other community-oriented programs, including but not limited to pre- and post-event administration, load-in and out and set up, and day-of production.
- Lead all aspects of ASPD community organizing and school outreach to involve youth in programs.
- Participate in the outreach, recruitment and organizing of new volunteers for ASPD, including volunteer orientations.
- Participate in donor acquisition activities such as “DSY Breakfast”.
- Maintain accurate and up to date filing systems of the program priorities.
- Participate in the data input team and database information management for the Filemaker and Raisers Edge database.
- Assist in set up and production of various aspects of ASPD-wide activities and major events, including
ASPD Spring and Fall Benefits.
- Respond to additional requests made by the City Leader.
- Understanding of poverty-related issues and a commitment to creating educational and developmental opportunities for inner-city youth in outside of school contexts.
- Flexibility in schedule – Saturday hours required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate the All Stars mission and strategies to a broad range of people.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Strong desire for and experience in community organizing.
- Capacity to organize and produce events.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the program’s many constituents including young people, volunteers, and community members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and car required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter along with minimum salary requirements (Word or PDF format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us why you’re interested in this role!
Indicate “Program and Outreach Coordinator, ASP of Dallas” in the subject line of your email for fastest consideration.
To learn more about All Stars Project, please visit our website at https://allstars.org/