1751 Park Avenue
The Director of OASAS Services leads and manages outpatient substance use services in a New York State OASAS-licensed Article 32 program and serves on the management team of Bailey House. The incumbent provides vision and leadership to ensure quality management, coordination of services to adults with substance use disorders, as well as and other diagnoses, such as mental illness, in compliance with regulatory standards.
The successful candidate is an experienced clinician and leader seeking an exciting opportunity working through the challenges of a start-up outpatient behavioral health clinic, including demonstrated skills and talent in developing partner and referral relationships to grow enrollments. The following are minimum qualifications:
· Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, behavioral science, or equivalent field of study, as well as a valid and relevant NYS license; LCSW preferred.
· Five years of clinical director experience and three years of relevant clinic management and supervisory experience, including clinical supervision.
· Demonstrated skill and experience managing and growing a start-up clinic, including case-finding and client recruitment activities, as well as networking and relationship-building with a variety of referral partners and providers so as to quickly and fully optimize the census.
· Demonstrated experience and knowledge of direct behavioral health services, including assessment, treatment, and consultation.
· Demonstrated experience in program design and development, as well as data and performance management.
· Knowledge of diverse modalities of counseling and diagnostic principles.
· Strong knowledge of substance use and mental health disorders within a behavioral health setting. Care management of persons with acute/chronic substance use and/or HIV/ADIS-related illnesses is preferred.
· Demonstrated experience in and commitment to strength-based approaches, such as harm reduction and trauma-informed care.
· Demonstrated talent and skill for building strong and collaborative teams to meet, if not exceed, performance goals.
· Strong organizational and exceptional written communication and public speaking skills are required.
· Demonstrated Spanish language proficiency (written and oral communication) is preferre
Bailey House offers competitive salaries along with a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees. The package includes paid time-off (vacation, sick, personal days, and your birthday); medical, dental, and vision plans (effective first day of employment); retirement savings plans (6% employer contribution); life insurance and STD/LTD/PFL; flexible spending accounts (health/dependent/commuter); employee assistance plan; direct deposit options via MCU; 529 college savings; Carver Federal Savings Bank, Verizon and T-Mobile discounts; and much more.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary expectation for the position. You should put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.