Details: Please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
1809 Seventh Avenue
Cardea is a national organization that provides training, organizational development, and research and evaluation services. Our mission is to improve organizations’ abilities to deliver accessible, high quality, culturally proficient, and compassionate services to their clients.
The Research and Evaluation Coordinator works collaboratively with other members of the team to support research and evaluation activities across Cardea. This position is based in Seattle, WA and reports directly to the Program and Impact Director.
- Coordinate data collection and data entry to ensure adherence to research and evaluation protocols and maintain quality
- Screen and recruit participants
- Maintain research and evaluation databases
- Perform complex scheduling efforts for participants and evaluators, including interview and discussion group follow-up and confirmation
- Generate basic summary statistics
- Conduct/contribute to systematic literature reviews
- Create summary reports following meetings and events for staff and external partners
- Assist with creation of data visualizations including charts/graphs/tables, and other research and evaluation documents for reports and presentations
- Collaborate with Managers and Directors to troubleshoot research and evaluation-related challenges and improve protocols
- Review dissemination products for accuracy and provide input, as needed
- Organize and manage project files on SharePoint/server
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of public health
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with SPSS or another statistical analysis software desired
- Familiarity with SurveyGizmo or another survey platform desired
- Familiarity with NVivo or another qualitative analysis software desired
- Familiarity with Tableau data visualization desired
- Familiarity with sexual health desired
- Ability to work effectively in a small, diverse team environment
- Knowledge and experience in working with diverse constituencies
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with coworkers, clients, and program partners
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and in organizing and prioritizing work assignments and ongoing duties
- Willingness and ability to travel locally and nationally with overnight stays
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and adjust to dynamic work environment.
Cardea provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Cardea complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in the workplace.
Cardea offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(K) retirement, and life and short-/long-term disability insurance. Cardea is on public transportation routes; supports flexible work schedules for employees; and is a business casual dress environment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com by May 28, 2018. Please write “Research and Evaluation Coordinator” in the subject line.