44 Belchertown Rd
The Consultant will support Verité’s work in social responsibility due diligence assessments and technology and data-driven programs. This is a temporary consultant position that will run for two months.
Tasks and specific responsibilities
- Perform analysis on mixed qualitative and quantitative reports and surveys submitted by clients, review analysis conducted by other analysts;
- Perform data validation, cleaning, and basic analysis using Microsoft Excel;
- Collect, clean, and analyze publicly available quantitative data relevant to labor and human rights and coordinate storage of that data
Qualifications for this position
- BA or equivalent experience in related field, e.g., economics, statistics, mathematics, political science, or international relations
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-driven and able to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office package, with at least intermediate Excel skills
- Familiarity with software for data processing (e.g., SPSS, Stata, R) and/or relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL) preferred
To Apply: Please email cover letter and CV detailing your relevant experience against the skills and qualifications above to: email@example.com with the subject line ‘Analyst Consultant’. No telephone inquiries will be accepted for this position.
Minimum Education Required