I. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct routine home visits to families’ place of residence and school visits as necessary.
- Accompany clients to appointments to Family Court, doctor’s appointments, substance abuse treatment facilities intakes, PA office, school meetings and appointments with other systems as needed.
- Assists in referral and advocacy services for families and monitoring their engagement in these services.
- Assists families with household management
- Participates in case coordination and case conferencing activities.
- Maintains all contractually required case records, including progress notes, FASP, and statistics.
- All other work is assigned by the Supervisor or Program Director.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
- Associate Degree Preferred or High School Diploma
- Knowledge of the Child Welfare System, substance abuse and mental health systems is a plus
- Strong Advocacy skills, written, and verbal skills necessary
- Ability to work as part of a team
Minimum Education Required