A 501c3 organization, World Food Program USA supports the mission of the United Nations World Food Programme, the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and the world’s largest humanitarian organization fighting hunger, by mobilizing American policymakers, businesses, influencers and individuals to advance the global movement to end hunger.
OVERALL POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Multimedia Content Projection Specialist is charged with producing best-in-class graphic content for World Food Program USA across all channels to increase brand awareness, drive engagement and generate revenue. The person in this role will be adept in the creative execution of multimedia content from ideation through production and final asset delivery. This includes but is not limited to producing animations and infographics, print and social media, as well as producing short and long-form videos.
- Create graphic assets for use on website, social media, print collateral, digital ads, video, multimedia presentations and other communications vehicles
- Design content for print and digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our mission through compelling storytelling, and is appropriate for our existing and developing audiences
- Design and layout of essential business materials (e.g., business cards, signage)
- Synthesize data for the development of infographics and presentation materials to communicate complex concepts and data to a general audience
- Create assets to support influencer/celebrity engagement strategies and the small-donor digital fundraising program
- Manage multiple projects across digital advertising, fundraising, marketing and communications verticals; prioritize workload to deliver assets on time and in scope When needed, shoot video or still photo using basic A/V equipment
- Edit video clips and other materials to create custom content for all types of activations
- Degree in communications, fine arts, graphic design or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields
- A minimum of 5 years of graphic design experience
- Proven design strategy expertise using big-picture thinking, as well as skills in effective visual storytelling, creative direction, photography and illustration
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through eye-catching images
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web specifications; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas from team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram (IGTV, Reels, and Stories), YouTube, Twitter and TikTok
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment, handling multiple projects and priorities
**Portfolio demonstrating multimedia projects required. Please submit along with your resume.**
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume and cover letter to the link provided. No phone calls or agencies, please.
World Food Program USA is a nonprofit organization. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and outstanding benefits. World Food Program USA is an equal opportunity employer.