9620 Southwest Barbur Boulevard
JOB TITLE: Registration Specialist- Program Team
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
REPORTS TO: Director of Program
EQUITY STATEMENT: Girl Scouts has valued and supported all girls since our inception in 1912. The foundation of diversity that Juliette Gordon Low established runs throughout Girl Scouting to this day. Our mission extends to all girls, and through our program they develop the necessary leadership skills to advance diversity and promote inclusion. We wish for all girls to see themselves reflected in the organization they are a part of, and seek to model the values of diversity and inclusion we hope to instill in them. In order to achieve these goals, we are committed to creating and fostering racial and ethnic diversity at every level of the organization.
ABOUT US: Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington serves more than 25,000 girl and adult members in Oregon and Clark and Skamania Counties in Washington. Our mission is to build girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. Through activities in science and technology, business and economic literacy, and outdoor and environmental awareness, Girl Scouting provides girls with opportunities for fun and friendship while fostering the development of leadership skills and self-esteem.
Check out our benefits at girlscoutsosw.org/careers.
POSITION SUMMARY: Registration Specialist- Program Team, builds overnight camp sessions and maintains GSOSW's two customer relationship management platforms (Salesforce and UltraCamp) ensuring accuracy of customer records. The Registration Specialist provides analytical reporting for program activities and overnight camp. In addition, the position is responsible for excellent customer service to support member questions, payments, refunds and cancellations for program activities and overnight camp sessions.
- Adeptly manages GSOSW's two customer relationship management platforms (Salesforce and UltraCamp) to build, manage, track, and confirm all aspects of the registration process for council-sponsored program opportunities, including overnight camp and 200+ program activities throughout the year.
- Provides administrative support for program activities and overnight camp including, registration, creating rosters, reporting, receipting, and document storage.
- Provides an excellent customer service experience; appropriately and effectively problem solving customer inquiries and issues as they relate to program activity and overnight camp registration.
- Supports other program team functions, such as highest awards, troop travel, and large- scale events.
- Actively engages with and participates in GSOSW equity work.
- Maintain the confidentiality of customers and members.
- Accept the principles of the Girl Scout Movement as expressed in the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
- Become a member for Girl Scouts of the USA.
- Detail oriented, with strong accuracy and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and professionally by phone, email, and in person
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly accurate data entry and typing skills
- Effective time management, able to manage and organize multiple projects with competing and shifting deadlines, able to asses and assign priority to daily tasks and long-term projects
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to edit work for spelling and grammar, and read and interpret written information
- Works collaboratively with program department and cross-departmentally
- Able to work at a cubicle workstation in a busy office environment for up to two hours at a time
- Able to view a computer screen for up to two hours at a time
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Able to work occasional evenings and weekends to provide event support
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate or bachelor's degree OR satisfactory combination of work and educational experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years' successful work experience in an office setting
- Bilingual skills (Spanish) preferred
- Experience working with a customer relationship management platforms
- Experience working in Salesforce and/or UltraCamp
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a regular full-time, non-exempt position offering a yearly salary of $34,800 and is benefits eligible. This position is open until September 13, 2018 at 5pm.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications and resumes through our website. Please use the link below to apply:
Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage, value and honor diversity.
Minimum Education Required