Manager, Loss & healing
Manages the implementation, administration, expansion and assessment of AFSP’s Loss and Healing Programs in support of suicide loss survivors. Provides support and training for chapter staff and volunteers.
1. Manages AFSPs efforts to regularly update and evaluate Loss & Healing Programs for AFSP constituents and support new program development.
2. Working with the Director of Loss and Healing to develop protocols for successful implementation of Loss and Healing programs through AFSP Chapters and chapter partners.
3. Manage and coordinate implementation of specific Loss & Healing Programming, such as Survivor Outreach Program, International Survivors of Suicide Loss Day, quilts and support group trainings.
4. Maintain communication with internal and external audiences to provide updates, support, program implementation procedure and analysis of Loss and Healing programs.
5. Coordinate and provide ongoing support, resources and training to field staff, volunteers and AFSP constituents in implementing Loss & Healing Programs, initiatives and AFSP’s mission.
6. Collect and analyze program evaluation data; supervises temporary data entry personnel: develops reports for Director of Loss & Healing
7. Work closely with other AFSP National departments to assist in development of material, content and resources for Loss& Healing Programs
8. Market and promote AFSP Loss & Healing programs through external partners, at national conferences and with AFSP chapters.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to the Director of Loss & Healing programs, Brandon English.