55 M ST SE
The Great Minds Professional Development (PD) Services team is responsible for the overall management and support of all PD events offered by Great Minds. The PD Services team communicates with schools and districts utilizing Great Minds curricula (Eureka Math and Wit & Wisdom) to identify their needs and obstacles in implementation and provides suggestions for PD. The Program Assistant will provide support for both PD sales and event logistics.
- Respond to PD inquires via phone and email to inform users of available PD offerings
- Recommend PD and implementation plans for school and districts
- Maintain accurate records of PD inquiries, customer communication and events in Salesforce.
- Organize pre-event logistics for site-hosts and Great Minds facilitators (including coordinating travel arrangements, ordering materials, and confirming venue setup)
- Conduct post-event follow up, such as feedback collection and accounting tasks
- Provide pre-event, on-site, and post-event support for Regional Institutes (large-scale conferences)
- Previous experience in customer service or sales related work
- Event management/logistics experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to become familiar with Great Minds curriculum.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Competence with technology including MS Office suite, willingness to learn additional software including Salesforce.
- Preference for experience in an educational setting and/or support of professional development session.
- DC and remote positions available
Minimum Education Required