814 Asbury Avenue
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about sustainability, food waste, and hunger relief to join our growing team at Move For Hunger. See the social impact of your labor and make an incredible difference in the problem of hunger affecting N. America.
Move For Hunger is seeking a candidate who is eager to learn and grow within a nonprofit organization. This person will directly support our Programming Team and report to the Program Manager. The core responsibility of the Program Coordinator will be to assist with management of our membership programs and increase the efficiency of our multi-family program. We are seeking a proactive individual who is well-organized, understands how to prioritize, and able to delegate in a busy office environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Program & Office Management
- Managing processes through SalesForce database
- Playing a key role in membership management including enrollment, retention, and engagement processes for Move For Hunger programs
- Expanding the Move For Hunger Multi-Family Program, which includes corporate housing and apartment communities
- Managing heavy phone & email communications, data entry, and document creation, and mailings
- Being actively engaged in the success of all programs
- Assisting in planning & scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Travel to industry conferences, speak about Move For Hunger’s mission and recruit new members
- Answer and route phone inquiries with passion and enthusiasm
Qualifications and Skills
- Someone who is unquestioningly proactive and has the ability to manage tasks as a group and independently
- Someone who is extremely comfortable talking on the phone and presenting at conferences
- Someone who is willing and able to learn new skills
- Someone who has strong written and verbal communication skills, and who can effectively and accurately represent Move For Hunger both online and off
- Someone who is a great multi-tasker
- Someone who is incredibly organized, detail oriented, and enjoys optimizing processes
- Someone who is driven to make the world a better place!
Bonus if you are…
- Someone with a working knowledge of SalesForce
- Someone who has worked in the hospitality industry
Move For Hunger offers a benefits package inclusive of health, dental, and vision. We also have an unlimited vacation day policy!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume.