1439 Emerald Avenue
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director, the Development Director will spearhead development efforts through a Capital Campaign that will be implemented over the next two-three years. In addition, the Development Director will oversee donor relationship management both for the Capital Campaign and ongoing yearly fundraising efforts. This will include individual and business donors.
- Spearhead Respond Now’s first capital campaign in support of future facility needs.
- Lead efforts in ongoing individual donor and business donor development.
- Will work with Development Consultant and other partners in the development of direct mail fundraising materials and quarterly newsletters, as well as other marketing materials including social media.
- Will work with staff, managing the week to week donation deposit and acknowledgments utilizing agency donor database.
- Will work with Development Consultant to plan special events, such as annual 5K fundraiser.
- Will provide additional oversight of grantwriting and reporting processes in conjunction with Executive Director.
- Represent agency at community events as needed.
Bachelors Degree Required
Experience in development, particularly capital campaigns
Excellent organizational, oral and writing skills
Commitment to issues of poverty and hunger relief
Minimum Education Required