307 Waverley Oaks Road
Springwell's Solutions in Care Program is an innovative fee-based care management program that aims to provide comprehensive support to elders and their families at an affordable rate. Join our growing team and be part of this important effort to help families navigate the challenges of health care and elder services.
Springwell's Solutions in Care Program is an innovative fee-based care management program that aims to expand our mission and our reach. The Solutions in Care Care Manager (CM) is a seasoned professional (Social Work, Nurse, Allied Health Professional) who will work to help find practical solutions to the challenges of aging, disability and caregiving by developing a comprehensive care plan that fits with the consumer's resources. The ideal candidate is a social worker, nurse or allied health professional with experience in home and community based care who is eager to be part of a new model of geriatric care management that is integrated into the agency's over-all mission of comprehensive service to elders, disabled adults and caregivers. The Springwell Solutions in Care CM will work as a member of our team to expand access to care management to those populations who may not qualify for subsidized service or have the means to pay privately at current market rates.
The Springwell Solutions in Care CM will conduct a comprehensive assessment, identify resources and develop a care plan that meets the needs, goals and preferences of the client - and secure and coordinate the delivery of services upon request. This full-time salaried and benefited position will report to and work closely with Springwell's Health Care Partnerships Manager who oversees this program. Additional responsibilities include provision of short-term Options Counseling delivered at no cost to callers to our Information and Consultation Department.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's Degree preferred in a social work, nursing, allied health or a social services/human services-related field.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with seniors and their families/caregivers.
- Experience working with individuals with dementia preferred.
- Knowledge of community resources, entitlements and private insurance systems.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to work independently
- A reliable car, current driver's license and safe driving record required.
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450 hours)
- Health & dental insurance with employer contribution
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan w/ employer contribution
- Mileage reimbursement
- 4-day work week option for many positions
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free parking
- Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than 40 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and independence.
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on creating a supportive, open environment that values the people who make a difference - each, and every member of our staff.
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of service.
- Transparency: While we don't claim to be 100% transparent (there are certain things, like salaries and performance evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open as possible.
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
Keywords: Waltham, Newton, Brookline, Watertown, Belmont, Needham, Wellesley, Weston, Ashland, Dover, Framingham, Natick, Sherborn, Sudbury, Wayland, Boston, Westwood, Case Manager, Case Management, Housing, Mental Health, Managed Care, Social Services, Social Work, Care Coordinator, Social Worker, Elder, Geriatric Care, Assisted Living, Human Services, LSW, LCSW, Licensed, Medicare, Medicaid, Behavioral Health, Community Health, Long Term Care, Community Services, Medical, Community Health Worker, Health Care, Community Based Care, Outreach, Resource Coordinator, Public Health
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website above. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.