Part Time Temporary
30 Lafayette Avenue
Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), an internationally recognized presenter of contemporary performing arts and cinema, seeks passionate, articulate, success-driven sales representatives to join the BAM Telefund team for our Spring Telefund Campaign (April through mid-July).
Part-time, 20 hours per week. Location: Jay St/Metrotech area.
Sundays in April 5-9PM
To succeed you need to be a persevering, goal-driven, and passionate advocate for the arts.
- Perform outbound fundraising and membership sales calls
- Maintain a robust knowledge of BAM’s programs, benefits, policies, best practices and sales standards.
- Inform donors by explaining procedures and benefits while also generating the maximum revenue for the institution.
- Able to maintain focus and great attention to detail; confirming and logging donor information and deliverables.
- Able to project a warm and friendly demeanor whenever communicating with BAM ticket buyers, donors and staff.
- Meet and exceed revenue and call expectations.
- Goal oriented arts professionals with a drive to succeed and grow!
- Work well with team members — developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- A desire to achieve goals, learn and seek advancement in the arts
Compensation is a combination of base pay plus commission. Great company perks and access to performances!
Application Instructions: must complete an online application through BAM's website - no phone calls, emails or walk ins, please.
See what it's like to work at BAM on Twitter/Instagram: #SceneAtBAM
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Must complete an online application through BAM's website - no phone calls, emails or walk ins, please.