Alteristic seeks a Postdoctoral Research and Program Development Fellow to research and develop interpersonal violence and harassment prevention solutions, produce high level strategic documents, conceptualize and develop evidence-informed prevention approaches, and translate research into actionable programmatic solutions. under the supervision and direction of Dr Dorothy Edwards.
Alteristic is a high-growth, mission-driven organization dedicated to the dramatic reduction of sexual assault, harassment, domestic violence, stalking and other forms of interpersonal violence and aggression.
Position will be based in Springfield, Virginia and may require up to 25% travel.
- Develop sexual assault and harassment prevention programs and strategy documents with national, international, and state-wide scopes.
- Consume peer reviewed literature, synthesize and use to inform proposal, high level strategy documents, curriculum, and white paper development and writing.
- Write persuasive proposals for projects.
- ·Engage in high-level, strategic consultations with clients including the U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Military, other government departments, state governments, businesses and corporations, international NGOs, colleges and universities, and community-based organizations.
- Interface with clients and specialized constituencies to develop an in depth understanding of client objectives and define solutions to meet their requirements.
- Develop research informed and compelling approaches and solutions to address client needs.
- Adapt existing program materials and curriculum to meet client needs.
- Present developed programs to clients, clearly communicating the research-basis of all programmatic decisions and the vision of measurable reduction of sexual assault, harassment and other forms of interpersonal violence and aggression.
- Regularly interact with clients to keep them abreast of project progress.
- Write and review interim and final reports.
- Create white papers and presentations for publication, outside meetings and conferences to inform the field.
See full job description at www.alteristic.org/careers
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume, letter of interest, and a writing sample to email@example.com. Please put Research and Program Development Lead in the subject line. Apply as soon as possible as resumes are evaluated and interviews scheduled as applications are received.one