District of Columbia
Reporting to the Digital Data Manager, the Digital Production Associate will help manage the production of our email program. You will also assist with the implementation of the Communication team’s content across digital tools, support our data architecture and system integration work, and assist with broader team-wide tasks. This is an entry level position, and we’re ready to teach you what you need to know, but you should have a strong interest in using data and design to communicate effectively, be curious about data and excited to dive into a database to answer questions, and be ready to learn several new skills quickly.
Digital Production and Data:
- Manage the staging and sending of all email segments for a large-scale email program
- Run, modify, and write SQL queries and write HTML
- Help brainstorm and implement A/B tests
- Make edits to and create new email wrappers as needed
- Stage and publish other digital content (call pages, sign up pages, event campaigns)
- Assist in reporting on internal goals
- Help maintain data architecture and system integration
- Manage manual data imports
Other Communications Support:
- Support coordination for campaigns across teams
- Help maintain Indivisible.org and other Indivisible Project campaign sites as needed
- Assist as needed with digital, writing, research, and organizational projects on issue-related and electoral campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic competency in one or more of these coding languages: SQL, HTML, CSS, R
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Sheets, and Excel
- Experience coordinating deliverables across teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced, campaign-like environment
- Curiosity, motivation, and willingness to learn
- Interested in expanding your technical knowledge: You’re ready and excited to pick up new technical skills
- Extremely detail-oriented: You proofread, reread, and triple check your work
- Creative problem solver: You love taking on challenges and the satisfaction of finally solving them
- Organized: We’re always moving on multiple projects simultaneously. We need someone who can juggle tasks from various projects while still keeping track of details and deadlines
- Alignment on the core values and strategy of the Indivisible Project
- Note: If you believe you can fulfill the job responsibilities, are a good match, and are excited by the position, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, please still apply and emphasize any transferable skills in your cover letter.
- Up to two years of related experience in a volunteer or professional capacity
- Experience with ActionKit or a similar toolset (Action Network, Blue State Digital)
- Basic statistical knowledge
- Experience volunteering or working in a progressive advocacy, electoral, or movement space
We are hiring for this position immediately. This position is full-time, with a starting salary of $40,000, commensurate with experience. Indivisible provides a robust benefits package including full medical/dental/vision/life coverage, a discounted gym membership, and a 401(k) plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you're interested in this role, please visit the full job posting on our hiring site and click "Apply Now." On the application form, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Please answer the following questions in your cover letter: What would you like to learn in this role? Why are you interested in this role? Describe a complex project you worked on with large number of people. How did that experience set you up for success in this role?