Learning Evaluation is a national leader in recognizing and validating learning and competencies in order to connect post-traditional students, training providers and universities. With support from the ECMC Foundation, ACE LE is building new processes and networks to connect learners into pathways to attain college degrees and badges that will ultimately lead to good jobs. The Senior Program Manager, Business Intelligence and Technology will be key to the successful execution of the Prior Learning Network grant. Under the direction of the Associate Director, the SPM will administer the network, select network members, plan events and convenings, communicate with participants, and create resources and communications to students and other constituents. This is a 2-year grant-funded position. Proven project management skills and familiarity with credit for prior learning preferred.
· Serves as lead for Prior Learning Network activities, from organization recruitment and selection to the establishment of requirements and outreach.
· Works closely with Credly on the Acclaim Platform.
· Prepares logistics, including convenings, meetings, and workshops.
· Facilitates technical assistance to schools and employers in the mapping, articulation, and application of credit for prior learning to degrees and jobs.
· Assists with the creation of resources and online tools for schools and employers.
· Assists in monitoring communication and deliverables to participants and stakeholders.
· Meets departmental goals and objectives as outlined in the grant.
· Works collaboratively with all staff from the Learning and Engagement Division.
· Facilitates and coordinates workshops, presentations, and webinars;
· Assists in the management of membership of colleges in network to support post traditional learners and credit for prior learning.
· Coordinates the convening of working groups and delivers surveys to generate feedback for process improvement.
· Assists in the development of new/improved reporting metrics and tools to facilitate the award of credit for ACE-reviewed courses
· Assists in the implementation of strategies to support student success through new metrics and collaboration with colleges in the Prior Learning Network.
· Assists in the research and documentation of workforce needs, trends, and opportunities.
· Analyze results from Prior Learning Network pilots, requirements gathering efforts, and market research to inform design of network tools and functionality.
Data and Review Integrity
· Ensures the accuracy of all materials submitted in coordination with the grant; including official grant report materials.
· Gathers data on project outcomes and produces reports.
· Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent and 5+ years of experience.
· Use of learning management systems, SharePoint, and other collaborative technology strongly recommended.
· Experience working with competency-based education or credit for prior learning preferred.
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter to: https://tinyurl.com/y3sqkavz
**Please note that this position is located in Washington, DC, however the American Council on Education is currently in a remote status, and the interview process will be conducted remotely. Our status is subject to change based on guidance surrounding COVID-19**
The American Council on Education is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, disability, matriculation, genetic information, credit information or protected veteran status.
Learning Evaluation is a national leader in recognizing and validating learning and competencies in order to connect post-traditional students, training providers and universities. With support from the ECMC…