Who We Are
Student Achievement Partners is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping teachers and school leaders implement high-quality, college- and career-ready standards. We believe that challenging academic standards are the foundation for improved student outcomes, but that standards alone are not enough. Students will only make dramatic gains in achievement if instructional materials, assessments, and classroom practices are true to the expectations of high-quality, college- and career-ready standards. Our work is grounded in research and evidence, and we are committed to sharing standards-aligned tools and practices freely with educators across the country through our website www.achievethecore.org.
About the Position
The Product Manager will help develop ELA and Mathematics classroom resources and tools for educators across the country who are working to align their instruction to college- and career-ready standards. Using market data, audience feedback, and internal expertise, the Product Manager will keep the current product suite relevant and identify opportunities to create new classroom tools and resources that drive forward the organizational strategy. The Product Manager will oversee the development of standards-aligned ELA and Mathematics resources and tools from inception to launch.
Specific Job Responsibilities
· Lead new product development, including establishing need and audience, defining the minimum viable product (MVP), creating prototypes, testing, and producing the final deliverable.
· Manage our existing tools (digital and print), including developing and maintaining long term product strategies and roadmaps for the tools most critical to the organization’s mission.
· Oversee ongoing digital tool enhancement and maintenance.
· Work with the Digital Coordinator to collect and monitor key analytics for our tools and resources (digital and print), and make recommendations about our resources and the promotion of those resources based on findings.
· Collaborate with the Content Specialists and Digital Strategy Manager on development and prioritization of tools to serve the organization’s strategy.
Who We Want
We enthusiastically welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds who are inspired by our mission to serve all students. We are looking for candidates who are:
· Willing to evaluate, adjust, and respond as needed to essential requests in the moment
· Solutions-oriented, committed to excellence, diligent, and detail-oriented
· Collaborative team players
· High energy, flexible, resilient, and a able to maintain a sense of humor
· Dedicated to the mission of Student Achievement Partners
· BA required
· 3+ years’ product management experience strongly preferred: digital and print products
· Knowledge of K-12 instructional materials and/or assessment and familiarity with the Common Core State Standards or other comparable college- and career-ready standards strongly preferred
· Strong relationship management skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proven organizational skills and history of effectively meeting deadlines and expectations
Compensation and Benefits
· Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with experience. Additionally, Student Achievement Partners offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
· Send resume and one-page letter of interest to Lisa Goldschmidt (email@example.com).